Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: XEB Tour and Future

XEB Tour and Future

Hey Guys! It looks like XEB is going to be playing a few shows this May in California. Not 100% sure if a tour will be to follow but let's show our support! Also I was wondering what we could do to try to get the guys to push an EP or full album. I think there might be a funding issue. Do you think a crowd fund would work such as kickstarter? If so any ideas?

Bradley

Quote Originally Posted by balexcool91 View Post
    Hey Guys! It looks like XEB is going to be playing a few shows this May in California. Not 100% sure if a tour will be to follow but let's show our support! Also I was wondering what we could do to try to get the guys to push an EP or full album. I think there might be a funding issue. Do you think a crowd fund would work such as kickstarter? If so any ideas?

Bradley
    definitely agree - hope they get a great turnout at the California shows. Would love them to swing through the east coast one more time. Playing the big cities is the key. If they put together a kickstarter fund for an album, i'd like to think many of us would pitch in. Hopefully more to come from XEB!!!

I saw them when they came to Michigan last year. I really hope that that was not the only time they'll ever get out this way. It was a great show and I'd totally go again and bring as many other peeps as I could!
    As for a kickstarter or something similar, I would be down to contribute as well.
    I guess the thing is -- getting this kinda news / the word out to them so they are aware of the demand. Maybe that could help in swaying their decision making process even the slightest bit.

I am a GIRL
    Yeah, I'd contribute to Kickstarter. Anything for an album from these guys
    I'll make do with none, I will blame no one
    Slept on packing foam, I'll make it all my home

Well guys keep an eye out. There are alot of us that share similar wants and would like to help out. Hoping that our thoughts get turned into reality

Pictures of Arion and Kevin with Michael Urbano in a studio surfacing. Not sure where Tony was, but a positive development nonetheless

I am a GIRL
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikorasu View Post
    Pictures of Arion and Kevin with Michael Urbano in a studio surfacing. Not sure where Tony was, but a positive development nonetheless
    Where did you see these?

Quote Originally Posted by should_be_working View Post
    Where did you see these?
    https://www.instagram.com/p/Bf-HOPGD...=outlandstudio
    -I shame the devil cause I throw it down so hard-

I am a GIRL

New pic of Arion and Kevin recording there and some dude that isn't Tony havig a sing song... interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by Nikorasu View Post
    New pic of Arion and Kevin recording there and some dude that isn't Tony havig a sing song... interesting...
    I noticed too. Appears he was a friend of Jason Carmer (who owns outland studio) and his favorite band is 3eb.
    Last edited by Sco.; 03-10-2018 at 03:12 AM.

Anyone going to the SF date at Brick and Mortar? May 4th

I am wondering if these upcoming shows out west will be a slight departure from last year's primarily self titled shows. Unfortunately I am standing by to see if they might return east but that sure would be something if they break out more of Blue and/or some early demo tracks. If only Arion and Tony could talk KC into playing some OOTV - man would that be magic!!

Should probably get a hobby
    The have some votes on Facebook about what we would like to hear right now that include many OOTV songs right now actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Apoc View Post
    The have some votes on Facebook about what we would like to hear right now that include many OOTV songs right now actually.
    here were the three song polls they posted (hopefully more to come):

Motorcycle Drive By 63 % over Darkness 37 % - this one is hard to believe given how rarely Darkness is played never mind the epicness of the song.

Blinded 57 % over Faster 43 % (here is hoping BOTH will be played this year - how incredible would that be?!)

Bonfire 69 % over Can You Take Me 31 % (so cool that there is a chance some Ursa may be played)

N00b
    Hello all, I had to create a new account as it's been quite a few years and I could not get into my old one, but some of you may remember me as "FriendofTruth"... I am in possession of a number of rare tour posters from the early to mid 90's Third Eye Blind days. Some of these are signed by Tony and some aren't. I will include pictures in a following post. If anyone is interested they are in great shape and ready for framing and display. These are extremely unique and there is a limited number of them available. Some are signed by Tony, others are not. All proceeds go directly to Tony. If you are interested PM me on here and I'll get your info for shipping and direct you to paypal for payment. Thank you guys so much for your continued support! (One of the posters has been censored in the picture because it shows boobies. The actual poster is not censored.)

image1 (1).jpgimage1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by The Hideous Strength View Post
    here were the three song polls they posted (hopefully more to come):

Motorcycle Drive By 63 % over Darkness 37 % - this one is hard to believe given how rarely Darkness is played never mind the epicness of the song.

Blinded 57 % over Faster 43 % (here is hoping BOTH will be played this year - how incredible would that be?!)

Bonfire 69 % over Can You Take Me 31 % (so cool that there is a chance some Ursa may be played)
    Also:

Gorgeous - 63% / Ode To Maybe - 35%

Ten Days Late -58% / Ode To Maybe - 42%

Interesting to note...XEB replied to a comment saying that that both MDB AND Darkness "made the cut".

They announced a June East Coast Tour today, which means we may be able to see Kevin play Darkness live. A lot of us could be in for a real treat. It appears they're putting together a setlist consisting of songs from the first FOUR albums.

Hold onto your hats everyone.

Oh man. That would be awesome! I really hope they swing thru MI again. I'd be there in a heartbeat!

I'm going to try to see them late spring/summer on the west coast. This is probably the best band I have seen live ever. It's not that expensive either. I've seen them play twice and I am working on seeing them a third time.

Scored tix for the show in Annapolis with my wife and sister. On FB T confirmed that Darkness is in! Everything else they play is just icing!!!
    "I will never play a song publicly again until its done." - Stephan Jenkins

XEB posted this on their Facebook about an hour ago:

Hey everyone. I want to share with you what songs we are looking to perform in May/June. We may add in and pull out other ST songs during the show run but the new editions below will be performed. We are very excited for you guys to hear us play these new inclusions, new original material, and suprise cover material. Songs from BLUE, OOTV, even a selection from UM, get tickets, tell people, let's spread the word, and make these shows legendary. ��
    TF-XEB
    *Red Summer Sun*
    Graduate
    Losing A Whole Year
    Jumper
    How's It Going to Be
    *New original band member songs*
    *Ten Days Late*
    Semi Charmed Life
    *Blinded*
    *Darkness*
    *Bonfire*
    Motorcycle Drive By
    Background
    Thousand Julys
    God Of Wine
    *cover song/s-tbd*
    Wounded

That's phenomenal! I'm in. Let's do this!

I am a GIRL
    That's quite the list, since they aren't playing near me, I'm hoping someone gets some good recordings. I'd love to hear Ten Days Late, new material, Kevin on OOTV and UM songs, and Tony's vocals on RSS. Should be interesting.

Should probably get a hobby Punkadelica's Avatar
    Looks like I'll be going to the LA show.

I was kind of disappointed with the VIP tickets the last time they played LA. The security guy rushed through the meet and greet line, which was lame considering there weren't even that many people.

That was maybe more the venue's fault, but anyway the experience left a bad taste in my mouth so this show I was just going to get the regular tickets.

But I actually ended up going the *other* direction and bought the tickets where I get to play a song with the band during the soundcheck performance.

I feel like one of those lame dudes who do like Fantasy Baseball Camp or something, but it's a hard opportunity to pass up.

We'll see how that goes...