Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer Gods Tour

Summer Gods Tour

Anyone else considering going to a show near you?
    We never are what we intend or invent

Pillar of the community
    I really want to go if they play in London!

The show in Berkeley is two days before the Bar Exam so I'm faced with a pretty big dilemma. S/t performed in its entirety would be incredible to see live.
    "Sell my guitars?!? Would Picasso sell his guitars?!?" - Jack Black, School of Rock

Quote Originally Posted by The Flicker Fade View Post
    If that picture in your avatar is of you, then why the fuck would you put that on the internet.

If that picture in your avatar is not of you, then you have even more explaining to do.

Creepily addicted
    http://zumic.com/2017/01/18/third-ey...ode-sale-info/

According to this article the "fan club" will have a pre-sale code on Jan 23rd I think. Do they have a fan-site anymore? Or maybe referring to the e-mail submission link they have on the main page for updates?

Do I automatically get in for free if I wear the "Blinded" glasses?
    This space for rent, pm for more details.

Hello.
    i haven't seen 3eb live in about a decade, and i have no intention of doing so ever again, but i do want to comment on how hilariously SJ it is to name this particular tour "summer gods" in spite of third eye blind's status as a late-90's novelty act...

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
    i haven't seen 3eb live in about a decade, and i have no intention of doing so ever again, but i do want to comment on how hilariously SJ it is to name this particular tour "summer gods" in spite of third eye blind's status as a late-90's novelty act...
    I just like how its called "summer gods" when the only musical gods that were ever in 3eb are now in Xeb.
    -I shame the devil cause I throw it down so hard-

blot blot western baby
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
    The show in Berkeley is two days before the Bar Exam so I'm faced with a pretty big dilemma. S/t performed in its entirety would be incredible to see live.
    Just go on the hill above the theater to watch for free and study when SJ rambles about being amongst friends and such...

Quote Originally Posted by sst2 View Post
    Just go on the hill above the theater to watch for free and study when SJ rambles about being amongst friends and such...
    I cringe every time he says that. yeah, we get it - everyone in attendance likes 3eb in some capacity. But when some friends tagged along last year for a gig, I looked at them when SJ burped out of his mouth "amongst friends" and they chuckled an rolled their eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewh18 View Post
    http://zumic.com/2017/01/18/third-ey...ode-sale-info/

According to this article the "fan club" will have a pre-sale code on Jan 23rd I think. Do they have a fan-site anymore? Or maybe referring to the e-mail submission link they have on the main page for updates?

Do I automatically get in for free if I wear the "Blinded" glasses?
    I've been searching for the presale code but can't find anything....

Please post here if you find it

LiveNation Presale code is SUPERSTAR
    LiveNation Mobile App code is COVERT
    I have a couple different CitiCard presale codes: 412800 and 546616

Still looking for the Third Eye Blind presale code. I signed up for the newsletter but haven't seen anything in regards to presale codes.

Pillar of the community
    SJ: "Announcing code 9:30 tomorrow"

VIP package options

1) premium seats plus watch soundcheck

2) premium seats, signed self-titled vinyl, meet+greet & photo with the band

3) watch the show from the soundboard, meet+greet & photo with the band

4) watch the show from side stage, signed self-titled vinyl, meet+greet & photo with the band

Will's Mum's Boyfriend

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marchisio8 View Post
    3) watch the show from the soundboard, meet+greet & photo with the band
    *plugs into soundboard, rips concert*

N00b
    I am going to the Nashville show but I am kinda bummed about the VIP prices. I would of liked get some of the VIP perks but sadly since I am road tripping ( there are any Kentucky dates on this tour) I got to drive there and stay over more than likely. I do have decent seats though so I really can't complain really....

blot blot western baby
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac View Post
    *plugs into soundboard, rips concert*
    For the low price of FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS. Where is the bananas emoji when you need it. Like, this isn't Hamilton.

Will's Mum's Boyfriend

Blog Entries
    For the low price of FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS.
    Trumps America innit.

+++++

Used code "3EB" on ticketmaster for LA

WOMP WOMP WOMP

Quote Originally Posted by lighter_boots View Post
    Used code "3EB" on ticketmaster for LA
    Worked for Berkley as well. Thank you, sir.

I like how it's some super secret code no one would ever guess. About as much effort as this band ever puts into anything, ha.

Wasn't sure I wanted to do this, but they've started promoting the show heavily on Live 105 and KFOG to remind me at least twice daily about it, and really, how could I not? When else am I ever going to get the chance to hear London or Burning Man? Might they even play TotS or Scattered? (I won't hold my breath.)

Haven't seen the band since '09 with Tony. I'm not really sure what to expect, but since I've enjoyed the two new releases I find myself more willing to find out than I was after Tony and before Dopamine.

I even heard Company of Strangers on the radio today. Yes, the radio. Yes, the terrestrial radio. My car is old, okay? And so am I.
    - Art

Quote Originally Posted by tonyrox View Post
    This is not a "fucking joke." It's super serious. 3eb2011 wants to have me fired for racism and violating so we are having a trial. It doesn't get much more serious than that. Now I have aids, and I unfortunately had to force sean off my staff because he was rubbing me the wrong way.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam.

blot blot western baby
    Quote Originally Posted by The Flicker Fade View Post
    Worked for Berkley as well. Thank you, sir.

I like how it's some super secret code no one would ever guess. About as much effort as this band ever puts into anything, ha.

Wasn't sure I wanted to do this, but they've started promoting the show heavily on Live 105 and KFOG to remind me at least twice daily about it, and really, how could I not? When else am I ever going to get the chance to hear London or Burning Man? Might they even play TotS or Scattered? (I won't hold my breath.)

Haven't seen the band since '09 with Tony. I'm not really sure what to expect, but since I've enjoyed the two new releases I find myself more willing to find out than I was after Tony and before Dopamine.

I even heard Company of Strangers on the radio today. Yes, the radio. Yes, the terrestrial radio. My car is old, okay? And so am I.
    You *are* getting old, I think this is the first post I've seen of yours with a typo that's not corrected within minutes. How did you get tickets? I didn't see a way to purchase them on Ticketmaster, there's just the countdown until tomorrow. Maybe I missed the pre-sale?

Creepily addicted
    You *are* getting old, I think this is the first post I've seen of yours with a typo that's not corrected within minutes. How did you get tickets? I didn't see a way to purchase them on Ticketmaster, there's just the countdown until tomorrow. Maybe I missed the pre-sale?
    They started the pre-sale on the 23rd. If you go to TicketMaster and find the show, if you enter "3eb" in the Offer Code box (when looking at the map), it should let you buy the tickets.
    This space for rent, pm for more details.

WOMP WOMP WOMP

You *are* getting old, I think this is the first post I've seen of yours with a typo that's not corrected within minutes.
    Oof. Well now I just have to leave it and live with it. And pretend I can do that.
    - Art

Quote Originally Posted by tonyrox View Post
    This is not a "fucking joke." It's super serious. 3eb2011 wants to have me fired for racism and violating so we are having a trial. It doesn't get much more serious than that. Now I have aids, and I unfortunately had to force sean off my staff because he was rubbing me the wrong way.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam.

blot blot western baby
    Quote Originally Posted by matthewh18 View Post
    They started the pre-sale on the 23rd. If you go to TicketMaster and find the show, if you enter "3eb" in the Offer Code box (when looking at the map), it should let you buy the tickets.
    Ah, thanks. It wasn't showing up before for me but I wonder if they took it down for a little while before switching from pre-sale to the general sale as it is now.

For those of you considering the 6/30 Syracuse show, there's a Groupon special for half-price tickets: https://www.groupon.com/deals/gl-third-eye-blind-29

Pillar of the community
    Considering traveling from Norway to see the band for the first time this summer. Which place/venue would you guys recommend me to travel too?
    Last edited by marchisio8; 01-28-2017 at 11:50 PM.

For those of you considering the 6/30 Syracuse show, there's a Groupon special for half-price tickets: https://www.groupon.com/deals/gl-third-eye-blind-29
    Awesome, thanks for posting. I'm about an hour from 'cuse. Was going to go to the buffalo gig the day before, but for 20 bucks I might have to consider seeing them back to back. Its not xeb, but shit for 20 bucks I'd be foolish not to do it.

Hi all,

I'm going to the show in Berkeley, CA with my girlfriend. I wanted to do the meet and greet so I paid for one VIP ticket (because I simply didn't have the money for two VIP), and I bought two GA tickets for my girlfriend and I. Because of the VIP purchase, I have one premier seat available, and I do not want any seat in the house to be empty.

Does anybody with a VIP ticket or who would like to attend this show, or has a friend who would like to have a premier seat. Please, please let me know!

blot blot western baby
    Quote Originally Posted by cjp4430@gmail.com View Post
    Hi all,

I'm going to the show in Berkeley, CA with my girlfriend. I wanted to do the meet and greet so I paid for one VIP ticket (because I simply didn't have the money for two VIP), and I bought two GA tickets for my girlfriend and I. Because of the VIP purchase, I have one premier seat available, and I do not want any seat in the house to be empty.

Does anybody with a VIP ticket or who would like to attend this show, or has a friend who would like to have a premier seat. Please, please let me know!
    Thinking about going to the Berkeley show but not sure yet. How much are you selling the ticket for?