Page 60 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1050565758596061626364 LastLast
Results 1,476 to 1,500 of 1581

Thread: Xeb

blot blot western baby
    Sorry for the double post, XEB is live on Facebook now at their Iridium show.

First album in order.
    Tony did invisible
    Kevin did light that hits the room
    Encore wounded and 1000 julys

Quote Originally Posted by Sco. View Post
    Damn. It looks like the show was being recorded though, so I gotta wonder if it will ever air in any capacity?

If anyone wants a copy of that Gorgeous video send me a PM and I can email to you.
    Of course I want that! Maybe just dropbox it?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    We never are what we intend or invent

I am a GIRL
    Quote Originally Posted by sst2 View Post
    It looks like it was some guy called Peter Moshay who is affiliated with the venue: http://www.darylshouseclub.com/advance
    That makes sense, I was just hoping it wasn't someone from the 3eb side of things. You never know.
    I'll make do with none, I will blame no one
    Slept on packing foam, I'll make it all my home

blot blot western baby
    Quote Originally Posted by should_be_working View Post
    That makes sense, I was just hoping it wasn't someone from the 3eb side of things. You never know.
    That's what I was wondering too. I half-expected Peter Moshay to be Stephan's internet alter-ego! Anyway, I emailed Peter and someone else called Pat from the venue to see if they are planning to share any video. I'll let you guys know if they respond.

Quote Originally Posted by BigRed View Post
    Of course I want that! Maybe just dropbox it?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Good idea. I'll dropbox it now
    -I shame the devil cause I throw it down so hard-

Here's the dropbox link for the Gorgeous video I took from Daryl's House:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/c10qgpbdcl...43426.mp4?dl=0

Successfully Not Banned Yet
    Any more reports or detail from Iridium? I was all excited to go and had to duck out because I'm sick. TIA.

blot blot western baby
    That's what I was wondering too. I half-expected Peter Moshay to be Stephan's internet alter-ego! Anyway, I emailed Peter and someone else called Pat from the venue to see if they are planning to share any video. I'll let you guys know if they respond.
    So they didn't record the show, and will probably also flag anything posted to YouTube that has "Daryl's House" in the title or description. Their response:

Yes we do not allow video recording at our venue, we only like to have pro quality videos with our name on them come from our club.People in attendance only purchase a ticket to see a live event, not record & distribute it at their discretion.

We often do record most of the shows at the club, but it is coordinated with the bands and this night we did not record the show....... I hope that next time we will do a recording with them as they are great.
    Unfortunately it is not cheap or free & easy to do (we only do it at the highest standards and with pro's at the helm), but we make it very affordable for bands and as you can see, many take advantage of our services.

We love to have people viewing shows at our venue, but want it ALWAYS to be professional quality....... Theres way to much crappy cell phone video on the internet as it is.

All the Best, ~ Peter

So they didn't record the show, and will probably also flag anything posted to YouTube that has "Daryl's House" in the title or description. Their response:
    Bummer
    Last edited by Sco.; 05-17-2017 at 06:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by a_marcus View Post
    Any more reports or detail from Iridium? I was all excited to go and had to duck out because I'm sick. TIA.
    really something - they sold out this small historic NYC jazz club/guitarist haven. Between 150-180 people crammed in with standing room only in the back (it was otherwise a table seating venue although everyone stood from start to finish). They definitely seemed to feed off the NYC energy and strong turnout. At the point they're at right now, the big cities with the traditional 3eb fan bases seems to be the way to go in terms of drawing a good and enthusiastic crowd. Exceptional version of Motorcycle Driveby. Kevin told several lead-in stories before Narcolepsy and Graduate. Tony and KC on stage interaction was especially cool to see and of course Tony and Arion as well. All three band guys made a pit stop at Javier's drum kit at least once during the show as well which was great (and well deserved - Javier is doing a great job back there). Overall just such a special thing seeing these guys on the stage. I think they will really be on fire up there by the time this tour winds down which will hopefully lead them into the studio together and then back out for another tour. We can hope!!! Encore remained Light That Hits The Room/Wounded/1000 Julys.

Quote Originally Posted by Sco. View Post
    Here's the dropbox link for the Gorgeous video I took from Daryl's House:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/c10qgpbdcl...43426.mp4?dl=0
    Great to see 3eb back in action

Quote Originally Posted by The Hideous Strength View Post
    really something - they sold out this small historic NYC jazz club/guitarist haven. Between 150-180 people crammed in with standing room only in the back (it was otherwise a table seating venue although everyone stood from start to finish). They definitely seemed to feed off the NYC energy and strong turnout. At the point they're at right now, the big cities with the traditional 3eb fan bases seems to be the way to go in terms of drawing a good and enthusiastic crowd. Exceptional version of Motorcycle Driveby. Kevin told several lead-in stories before Narcolepsy and Graduate. Tony and KC on stage interaction was especially cool to see and of course Tony and Arion as well. All three band guys made a pit stop at Javier's drum kit at least once during the show as well which was great (and well deserved - Javier is doing a great job back there). Overall just such a special thing seeing these guys on the stage. I think they will really be on fire up there by the time this tour winds down which will hopefully lead them into the studio together and then back out for another tour. We can hope!!! Encore remained Light That Hits The Room/Wounded/1000 Julys.
    Great recap. I was center stage at one of those tables for both the sound check and show itself. Sound check was awesome as they opened with Gorgeous followed by Horror Show. Tony then did a mind blowing solo acoustic of Persephone, followed by letting everybody know he had strep throat. It was seriously amazing. Another awesome moment in the show when KC's string snapped mid-song, Tony immediately grabbed his guitar to fill in the part while also singing. KC then had to run backstage to fix his guitar and without missing a beat Tony jumped right in to playing an acoustic version of Invisible to kill the necessary time.

The one thing that really blew me away was how talented Tony is on the vocals. Not only can he sing (and he can really sing), but his stage presence is really top notch. As somebody who flew out from NY to the first San Fran/Oakland show last May it was amazing to see how much better the band is with him. Nothing against Tyler, he played his role, but Tony just goes above and beyond. You couldn't help but catch Arion laughing at times at how goofy Tony can be - doing things like putting his arm around KC mid-song and fake playing Javier's drums. Overall it's so nice to see these guys having fun out there together.

Quote Originally Posted by pjdavids View Post
    Great recap. I was center stage at one of those tables for both the sound check and show itself. Sound check was awesome as they opened with Gorgeous followed by Horror Show. Tony then did a mind blowing solo acoustic of Persephone, followed by letting everybody know he had strep throat. It was seriously amazing. Another awesome moment in the show when KC's string snapped mid-song, Tony immediately grabbed his guitar to fill in the part while also singing. KC then had to run backstage to fix his guitar and without missing a beat Tony jumped right in to playing an acoustic version of Invisible to kill the necessary time.

The one thing that really blew me away was how talented Tony is on the vocals. Not only can he sing (and he can really sing), but his stage presence is really top notch. As somebody who flew out from NY to the first San Fran/Oakland show last May it was amazing to see how much better the band is with him. Nothing against Tyler, he played his role, but Tony just goes above and beyond. You couldn't help but catch Arion laughing at times at how goofy Tony can be - doing things like putting his arm around KC mid-song and fake playing Javier's drums. Overall it's so nice to see these guys having fun out there together.
    You live in the NYC area? I flew out from NY to Oakland last May as well, for the Annex show. Couldn't agree more about the addition of Tony. He is so dynamic up there and has great presence.

Ripped the audio from Sco.'s vid. Tried to fix the couple little drop outs in the right channel. Did a small EQ adjust to it 'n' such.
    Here's da mp3 for y'all! :P

XEB - Gorgeous (Live @ Daryl's House, 5-10-17) (Mastered1).mp3

Should probably get a hobby blair kennedy's Avatar
    i prefer to red to green. it goes better with my complexion.

Quote Originally Posted by blair kennedy View Post
    Dope. Love hearing that acoustic.

Gorgeous is such a well... gorgeous song. That song needs a proper recording.

God of Wine professionally filmed. Amazing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slBNMAilSmA

I am a GIRL
    So good! I hope they post the whole show. Thanks for posting
    I'll make do with none, I will blame no one
    Slept on packing foam, I'll make it all my home

Wow that GoW video is incredible..

They sound so much better now than when they started this project. First shows felt meh. And Tony was an incredible addition; plus he sounds great. Music is crisp and crystal clear.

Agreed, but why is it always the nights when the singer has a sore throat that the professional film crews turn up? Sods law!

Pillar of the community
    Instrumental sounds good. Vocals not. SJ miles ahead of Tony. At least on that clip!

Quote Originally Posted by marchisio8 View Post
    Instrumental sounds good. Vocals not. SJ miles ahead of Tony. At least on that clip!
    As I said before, Tony was ill that day. He's been smashing the vocals in the other recent videos before he got ill...