PDA

View Full Version : Urbana, IL Show (4/12/03)

joesaiditstrue
04-13-2003, 06:24 AM
The show was sweet. Stephan took my camera during the last song (God of Wine) and did his customary 'crowd picture', and gave it back to me. That was like the coolest thing ever. :D I got one of Tony's picks too (It even has his name on it, and 3eb on the other side.)

Setlist:

Blinded
Anything
Wounded
Narcolepsy
Danger
Hit & Run
Palm Reader
Crystal Baller
Wake For Young Souls
Company
Can’t Get Away From You
Forget Myself
Never Let You Go
Jumper

(Band Leaves)

1st Encore
Good Man
Motorcycle Drive By
How’s It Going To Be

(Band Leaves)

2nd Encore
God of Wine

They were originally scheduled to play Faster and Misfits, but somebody came out and scratched the two songs off the setlists. Really shitty.

Overall, it was a sweet show, and I can't wait for them to come back around in this area.

Stephan, Tony, Brad, and Arion..you 0wn.

Sentinel54
04-13-2003, 08:10 AM
great show eh? I couldn't believe we got God of Wine. I wanted it after MDB since thats their order on the album, but I almost shit my pants when they came back out to the chants of the crowd and busted out God of Wine. Damn. Well it sure was fun spending a total of 8 hours on the road for a not quite 2 hour show. Seems like this show had a longer setlist than the others.

joesaiditstrue
04-13-2003, 10:34 AM
Last night, they played everything in tonight's setlist + Faster & Misfits (20 songs total). So tonight's setlist had two less songs.

Stephan did less talking to the crowd tonight, than he did last night though.

Both shows were the best concerts I've ever been to. I wanna go to the Louisville show so bad, but I really don't wanna drive 10 hours total..

Oh well, maybe they'll schedule another tour once the album is released, in more cities.

Sentinel54
04-13-2003, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by Reality

Oh well, maybe they'll schedule another tour once the album is released, in more cities.

Damn theyd better!! *shakes fist*

Didn't it say somewhere that they won't do much in the summer but will do a big tour in the fall??

Why oh why must 3eb only tour when I have school?

Menlo Park Rat
04-15-2003, 03:10 AM
Originally posted by Reality
Last night they played everything in tonight's setlist + Faster & Misfits (20 songs total).

What did you think of Misfits?

joesaiditstrue
04-15-2003, 08:03 AM
I honestly don't remember what it was like, as they only played it once out of the two shows I went to.

If somebody could repost a recording of Hit & Run (Better quality than the Waltham, MA show), I'd REALLY appreciate it.

Whenever I heard that song played, it was like instantly my favorite so far on OOTV.

It's a fucking great song.

AspiringEmperor
04-18-2003, 03:44 AM
Wow. I was standing right behind you. Surely you must have seen my PDA (Sony Clie handheld computer) while i was recording the concert and taking pics. It was an awesome view. Tony threw out like 20 pics. Which was very cool.

-stephen

Jason
04-18-2003, 04:02 AM
Originally posted by Menlo Park Rat
What did you think of Misfits?

Just to claify they did not play misfits or faster, is was scratched off the set list at the last moment. :mad: I believe reality meant to put a minues instead of a plus.

3ebfan11
05-31-2003, 02:04 AM
Why oh why must 3eb only tour when I have school? i have the same problem my parents say i cant go to a concert unless its in the summer. And 3eb is not coming anywere near Chicago this summer except for St. Louis but they won't let me go all the way down there.

Jenkinator3eb
05-31-2003, 04:43 AM
I used to have that problem, but it doesn't matter anymore..I'm graduating soon. Can I graduate! Hell ya!

semichrmedguy
05-31-2003, 07:02 PM
I remember those days, now that I am in college I have been to two Third eye blind concerts..both on weeknights ..Hell yeah !