PDA

View Full Version : Disgusting

Intoxicated Ricochet
09-11-2004, 07:34 PM
Democratic Underground (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=104&topic_id=2337818)

It speaks for itself.

The Flicker Fade
09-11-2004, 07:57 PM
Not the kind of shit I want to see on 9/11.

I'm heading down to Ground Zero. Don't know why or what I'm expecting to find, but I'm going anyway. I'll try to take some pictures if anyone wants.

Intoxicated Ricochet
09-11-2004, 08:33 PM
I was there last weekend. It's still very eerie.

tonyrox
09-11-2004, 10:18 PM
Democratic Underground (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=104&topic_id=2337818)

It speaks for itself.

Just because Texans and New Yorkers don't particularly love each other, doesn't mean Texans like to see three thousand people get killed by terrorists. What an angry, pathetic fucking waste of life this person must be.

This is just an example of a Democrat that's a fucking idiot. I'm sure for every one of them, there's a Republican that's a fucking idiot. There's plenty of fucking idiots to go around.

cokehead1138
09-11-2004, 10:18 PM

Word.

tracluvs3eb
09-12-2004, 07:23 PM

I'm heading down to Ground Zero. Don't know why or what I'm expecting to find, but I'm going anyway. I'll try to take some pictures if anyone wants.

I watched a documentary yesterday on A&E. The day of thru today. I cried all the way through it.
Art, if you take any pix, I'd love to see them.

The Flicker Fade
09-12-2004, 09:32 PM
I watched a documentary yesterday on A&E. The day of thru today. I cried all the way through it.
Art, if you take any pix, I'd love to see them.

I did. I meant to put them up yesterday, but when I got back all I felt like doing was getting stupendously drunk. Maybe you'll forgive me.

The headache's only starting to go away now...

I'm going to start a new thread though, in Chit Chat. I just don't think a thread titled "Disgusting" in the election forum is fitting.

tracluvs3eb
09-12-2004, 10:09 PM
I did. I meant to put them up yesterday, but when I got back all I felt like doing was getting stupendously drunk. Maybe you'll forgive me.

The headache's only starting to go away now...

I'm going to start a new thread though, in Chit Chat. I just don't think a thread titled "Disgusting" in the election forum is fitting.

Yeah, I think maybe you're right on that, a new thread would be much more fitting.

One a side note, hope your head feels better soon!!

Will
09-12-2004, 10:26 PM
a hangover is gods way of reminding you how much better life is drunk!:thup:

Menlo Park Rat
09-12-2004, 11:58 PM
Who gives a shit what some moron on another message board thinks - really?

It's obviously not worth shit, so why is it worth posting?

APlaneTookOff
09-13-2004, 12:57 AM
it's worth a reminder that anyone who posts on the DU board is going to hell.

Menlo Park Rat
09-13-2004, 01:10 AM
it's worth a reminder that anyone who posts on the DU board is going to hell.
Making a blanket statement like that is no better than what that douchebag said.

APlaneTookOff
09-13-2004, 02:03 AM
Making a blanket statement like that is no better than what that douchebag said.

C'mon, are you serious?

I've been reading that board for a few years. It's one of the circles of hell already. :D

Menlo Park Rat
09-13-2004, 02:13 AM
C'mon, are you serious?
Yes.

No generalizations like that are entirely true, and you know it, or at least you should. Maybe you don't. Who I am to say.

Regardless, if you looked, a ton of people replied that they disagreed with that guy.

Will
09-13-2004, 03:33 PM
Regardless, if you looked, a ton of people replied that they disagreed with that guy.

and a ton agreed if i recall.

tonyrox
09-13-2004, 04:13 PM
and a ton agreed if i recall.

True, but that doesn't change Brian's point... that not all of the people who post there are going to hell.

chago04
09-13-2004, 07:35 PM
True, but that doesn't change Brian's point... that not all of the people who post there are going to hell.
just about 95% :p

Padrino
09-13-2004, 08:05 PM
it's worth a reminder that anyone who posts on the DU board is going to hell.That may very well be true for a substantial portion of the people who post there judging from the replies in that thread.

But just know they'll be on the same train ride to Hell as an equivalent number of FreeRepublic people who, among other things for example, read WorldNetDaily and believe it is anywhere near an accurate, reputable depiction of the truth/facts.

chago04
09-13-2004, 08:44 PM
ever heard of the phrase 'guilty by association'? ;)

lovethoseguys
09-13-2004, 09:17 PM
Sometimes I find it hard to believe the rationale people use....it's really quite depressing that so many people agree with statements like that.

APlaneTookOff
09-13-2004, 09:34 PM
That may very well be true for a substantial portion of the people who post there judging from the replies in that thread.

But just know they'll be on the same train ride to Hell as an equivalent number of FreeRepublic people who, among other things for example, read WorldNetDaily and believe it is anywhere near an accurate, reputable depiction of the truth/facts.

eh, the freepers are more funny to me. When they say they want Karachi, Riyadah, and Tehran nuked ten times over, they don't strike me as serious. :D

The nutjobs at DU seriously believe the shit that they say, er, type. America these days resembles Nazi Germany, Bush is a fascist, the PNAC with assistance from the Mossad remote piloted some airliners into the WTC and the Pentagon so that Bush's friends at Unocal could construct an oil, I mean natural gas pipeline. :rolleyes:

Padrino
09-13-2004, 09:39 PM
eh, the freepers are more funny to me. When they say they want Karachi, Riyadah, and Tehran nuked ten times over, they don't strike me as serious. :D Convenient excuse/dodge. And as if that is the extent of their ludicrous posts.

APlaneTookOff
09-13-2004, 10:48 PM
Convenient excuse/dodge. And as if that is the extent of their ludicrous posts.

bite me, it was a joke.

tonyrox
09-14-2004, 12:07 AM
ever heard of the phrase 'guilty by association'? ;)

Well... then by coming on these boards with Brian and Blake, I guess you're...

A DEMOCRAT! :eek: ;)

Dionysus55
09-14-2004, 12:54 AM
And by responding to what he said you also have a small penis. :p

Menlo Park Rat
09-14-2004, 03:00 AM
Well... then by coming on these boards with Brian and Blake, I guess you're...

A DEMOCRAT!
I'm actually a registered Independent.

Though I'm fully supporting the Democratic party and Kerry this year.

It's crucial.

:thup:

APlaneTookOff
09-14-2004, 03:25 AM
I'm a registered Democrat. I live in Massachusetts, I don't think I had a say.

Menlo Park Rat
09-14-2004, 03:31 AM
I'm a registered Democrat.
Zell Miller, is it you?

;)

APlaneTookOff
09-14-2004, 04:05 AM
"glove slap,
i don't taaake crap..." :D

Menlo Park Rat
09-14-2004, 04:08 AM
"glove slap,
i don't taaake crap..." :D
I wished we lived in the days when you could challenge someone to a duel!

Get outta my face!