PDA

View Full Version : I love TVCY

AspiringEmperor
01-13-2003, 03:50 AM
Alright, i'm sure you all know this, but i went over to stephanjenkins.com just earlier, and they have like a new wave of fans that start a new thread about anything, and then post a new thread each time someone replies to it. That forum is starting to look like 3rdeyeblind.com forum, no offense jen, the site is awesome, but you need to make those people respect your authority!!! But anyways, im glad that TVCY has mature people, or rather immature people who can argue maturely, or something like that. Also, is it just me or are there ads popping up for anyone every once in a while at stephanjenkins.com??

peace out, guys, this seriously is, the best forum ever. i hope that it stays this way ;) :) ;)

-stephen

Menlo Park Rat
01-13-2003, 03:59 AM
Originally posted by AspiringEmperor
peace out, guys, this seriously is, the best forum ever.
Are you viewing the same forum that I am?

Anyway, TVCY :heart: you too.

Tom Wounded
01-13-2003, 04:36 AM
TVCY:heart: me too?

Menlo Park Rat
01-13-2003, 04:49 AM
Originally posted by Tom Wounded
TVCY:heart: me too?
:lol:

No.

Luckily, TVCY tolerates you.

Although, I admit, occasionally you can make posts that don't make me want to backhand you, but you always revert back to your clueless, dumbass, tool-ish self.

And this is coming from a clueless dumbass.

jen
01-13-2003, 06:30 AM
no offense taken cos i agree ;) . i've practically abandoned my own board...like a couple of months ago. when i'm at the ocean i feel an overwhelming urge to start singing "mmm bop".

now, i only read half of the posts, lurking with my meat clever in hand. i have been posting pretty exclusively on tvcy, but lately, the reason i came has been compromised heh.

but ads? no ads on sj.com. spesh on the million dolla message board.

Bob Mackie
01-13-2003, 07:46 AM
I started a thread about this earlier, but Brian was nice enough to detele it for me (for obvious reasons, thanks again dude! ;) ) and I think this is a better place for me to say that I love TVCY too!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!

ZGreedyFly
01-13-2003, 06:18 PM
I wonder how many (if any) new fan sites for 3EB will be made if they have lots of commercial success with this next album...

Bob Mackie
01-13-2003, 06:49 PM
That's an interesting thought, Lee. I predict that there might be an increase in simple fan sites, hosted on geocites and stuff, but probably not many large-scale ones like this one... I think more than anything though you'll see Third Eye Blind pop up a lot on people's non-3eb personal sites, such as my website, as sort of a dynamic feature thing.

Will
01-13-2003, 07:13 PM
teehee, i have tried to join a few other boards since joining here for other bands, but as usual......they all stinked more than a blue album next to St one;)

eyewind
01-14-2003, 01:37 AM
Originally posted by AspiringEmperor
or rather immature people who can argue maturely

thats me

Dionysus55
01-15-2003, 04:11 AM
Originally posted by 3eb_fan_uk
teehee, i have tried to join a few other boards since joining here for other bands, but as usual......they all stinked more than a blue album next to St one;)

I'll concede that s/t has better lyrics than blue, but blue has more of a rock feel to it than s/t. They are both excellent though.