View Full Version : 5/27 Staircase

rockmoney
05-28-2003, 05:03 PM
SETLIST: (from what I can remember)
blinded
anything
wounded
narcolepsy
crystal baller ("I wanted to name the album after this song")
palm reader ("my favorite song on the record")
wake for young souls ("every once and awhile you go into the catalog and redo an old song. This is an old song that got on the internet, but it's till new to us")
losing a whole year
can't get away ("a chill out song")
I want you
danger
motorcycle drive by
forget myself ("a chronicle...")
never let you go ("a drinking song")
Instrumental by Tony
jumper (today was a good day interlude...Tony also sang the harmony and played for about 10 minutes making the crowd go nuts!!)
good man
semi charmed life (America is too conservative for us to retire this song")
god of wine("a driving song")

Average show. Tony's energy was off the hook! He was playing the guitar with his teeth at one point. He really stole the show to me and made it all worthwhile.

Palm Reader, Crystal Baller, Danger, and Wake for Young Souls
are awesome live. Even people that don't know the songs move to them.

SJ is a brat...he feels the need to bring up what HE wanted to call the album so many times they should have just named it Crystal Baller. Anytime the song is mentioned (every night) he tells his story. What a baby.

One other thing, there were some annoying people up on the ledge at a table. They should die. If you want to sit at a table and eat dinner, go to a restaurant, not a rock concert. If you don't want to stand up and get sweaty, stay at home and listen to the cd while you drink tea or something. Don't be a pain in the ass and bitch about everyone around you standing up.

misfyt
05-28-2003, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by rockmoney

Average show. Tony's energy was off the hook! He was playing the guitar with his teeth at one point...

:eek: i think we got a new Jimmy Hendrix :lol:

LissaKittie
05-28-2003, 10:32 PM
Great show! I threw red panties on the stage and I saw Stephan read the message I wrote him...ahh, I was ecstatic about that. SJ seems so mysterious up there on stage, I <3 that about him.

Tony was great!! I loved how crazy he was, especially when he started throwing the pics at Arion. I wish those guys would talk to us too, or that Stephan would say more. This was my 2nd concert and he talked to us a lot at the first one, compared to today. But he put the red panties in his pocket! aww yay.

all in all great show...but I get sick of waiting in lines for evvvvvvvvver.

semichrmedguy
06-01-2003, 05:48 AM
I went to a concert and a girl gave him a rose, but the panties are way better. Props to you! LissaKittie

noodlelegs
06-01-2003, 11:42 PM
should have given him a wose

semichrmedguy
06-02-2003, 03:03 AM
Originally posted by noodlelegs
should have given him a wose

hahaha I totally forgot about that, that girl gave him a nice wed wose. You're right on Noodlelegs!

XHendrix24
06-02-2003, 03:03 AM
Originally posted by semichrmedguy
hahaha I totally forgot about that, that girl gave him a nice red wose. You're right on Noodlelegs!

A nice wed wose. ;)

Edit: NO! You put 'red' just a minute ago....I swear you did.....:uhoh: