Adam
08-26-2008, 07:09 PM
Lyrics to go here.

Gregt
02-04-2010, 09:42 AM
Short but sweet

Sco.
01-28-2012, 06:34 AM
Really wish this song was longer, such as the extended version they played on Letterman... that was sexy as fuck.

But, I don't think this song should have opened the album. I feel RSS should have opened because it has that perfect intro and build, which represents the whole album -fearless and un-expecting. Anything would be a good second track : )

tonyrox
01-28-2012, 09:26 AM
You know there was a b-side on the single that essentially was the extended cut right? It's just a cut and paste job essentially of bits that are in the original recording, but it's a compromise that does exist.

Mac
01-28-2012, 01:15 PM
Ive been ripping alot of older stuff into lossless these last few weeks from the originals. I have the extended one in alac if you want it?

GorgeousButterfly
01-28-2012, 03:00 PM
Ive been ripping alot of older stuff into lossless these last few weeks from the originals. I have the extended one in alac if you want it?

I want it, if you don't mind... don't believe I've heard the extended vers. btw, what is alac? will I be able to play it with windows media player, ipod or burn onto cd? thanx.

Mac
01-28-2012, 03:57 PM
I want it, if you don't mind... don't believe I've heard the extended vers. btw, what is alac? will I be able to play it with windows media player, ipod or burn onto cd? thanx.

Ill stick it up later for you. ALAC is Apples version of FLAC or WAV, basically, if your PC or MAC was made in the last ten years, you can play them.

The Hideous Strength
01-28-2012, 10:03 PM
But, I don't think this song should have opened the album. I feel RSS should have opened because it has that perfect intro and build, which represents the whole album -fearless and un-expecting. Anything would be a good second track : )

Completely agree. I think RSS has become one of the most under-appreciated and underplayed songs in the entire 3EB catalog (of released material for sure). Was amazing to see to 3EB open Irving Plaza 2010 with the 1st verse and then play it in full the next year at the same venue. Would love to see Kevin and Arion bring this gem back to life.

Sco.
01-29-2012, 06:23 AM
Completely agree. I think RSS has become one of the most under-appreciated and underplayed songs in the entire 3EB catalog (of released material for sure). Was amazing to see to 3EB open Irving Plaza 2010 with the 1st verse and then play it in full the next year at the same venue. Would love to see Kevin and Arion bring this gem back to life.

Would be pretty sick nasty if they played that song together. But yea I concur man, RSS is one of their best and in my top 3. I'd do anything to see them play it live, ..of course, I'd rather see a show where Kc and A played it though haha