PDA

View Full Version : Worcester, MA

semichrmedguy
04-30-2003, 08:01 PM
The concert kicked royal ass!!!!! As I watched from the second row in front of Stage left between Tony and Stephan I caught a guitar pick and totally enjoyed every last second of the entire 20 song set.

The Setlist
Blinded
Anything
Wounded
Narcolepsy
Danger
Hit and Run (the best song ever)
Palm Reader (Stephan's unappreciated baby)
Crystal Baller
Wake for Young Souls (lost kick ass song on OOTV)
Losing a whole year(classic)
Can't get away from you (poor Stephan's lament)
Forget Myself (Stephan's confessional)
Never Let you go (always gets the fake fans cheering)
Tatoo of the sun (scl single bside recently resurrected)
Jumper (classic)
ENCORE I
Good Man
Motorcycle Driveby (the song that changes people's lives)
Hows it gonna be
ENCORE II
Graduate
God of Wine (The ultimate closer to anything)

Every song was amazing, they were all right on, and oh did I mention, Stephan Cut his hair very very short, yes he has it as short as it was in the SCL video.

ROCK on THIRD EYE BLIND rock on

Yusuf
04-30-2003, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by semichrmedguy
Stephan SHAVED HIS HEAD, yes he has it as short as it was in the SCL video. Really?! Wow, that's pretty shocking. I don't know why I'm so surprised - shows how lame I am, I guess.

edit: got any pictures?

semichrmedguy
04-30-2003, 08:29 PM
These concert security staffs are sticklers for that stuff, sorry I wish I had been able to record it somehow

bluewintermoon
05-01-2003, 02:33 AM
Originally posted by semichrmedguy
Stephan SHAVED HIS HEAD, yes he has it as short as it was in the SCL video.

Okay just for the record can you STOP going around saying he SHAVED his head, and then saying how it looks like it did in the SCL video? I think we have a serious miscommunication problem here.

http://dalvaswounded.com/avroom/visual/videos/scl/07.jpg* does not = http://www.baldrus.com/images/manofyear/billyzane.jpg**

*Courtesy dalvaswounded.com (http://www.dalvaswounded.com) :D

**I fucking had to use Billy Zane as an example. Sorry. hehehe.

semichrmedguy
05-01-2003, 06:40 AM
c'mon its short I was just excited to tell everybody, its short ok jeez

Slow Motion
05-01-2003, 10:21 PM
I was first row at this.

It was a cool show.

They had tons of picks they were throwing out, I thought it was stupid.

Stefans got a handsom very short crew cut, he kept pointing to it asking what the crowd thought.

The new songs were alright, Its hard to say how good they are. I think this album will be a little soft, more in the direction of songs like wounded. I was hoping they would play Faster.

I'm new at this board, my favorite songs are The Background, 1000 Julys, Slow Motion. I wish they played any of those.

The second encore was really cool. Graduate rocked, and God of Wine just makes the crowd roll with pleasure.

It was my first 3EB show, and I really hope the new album isn't as soft as I expect it to be.

Padrino
05-01-2003, 11:20 PM
check around in GENERAL and you can find some .wav files of bootlegs of the new songs and the lyrics. look under "urbana show", and the song title threads. maybe on second listen upon reading the lyrics, you'll start to feel the new stuff as we have been. good selection of favorite songs by the way.